Until Dark
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. Empty
MessageSujet: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 1:09

IMOGEN, VELVET, HENSLEY.
feat. keira knightley

IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 2vd5hd0 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 111il5e
    IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 15znlfm IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. Qsvxnk

DATE DE NAISSANCE :
      STATUT SOCIAL :
      HIERARCHIE :

NOTHING & EVERYTHING

OCCUPATIONS NOCTURNES :
      REGIME ALIMENTAIRE :
      CONVICTIONS :
      SIGNES PARTICULIERS :

BREAKDOWN & CONFESSION

ANECDOTES :

Citation :
PSEUDO : CHERRYTREE.
OU J'AI CONNU LE FORUM :
POURQUOI JE ME SUIS INSCRIT :

Dernière édition par Imogen Hensley le Dim 15 Nov - 3:27, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 1:09

Dernière édition par Imogen Hensley le Lun 16 Nov - 2:50, édité 2 fois
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 1:10

Sally Driscoll
CORRUPTADMINkill with me tonight
Sally Driscoll

Pseudo : corpseheart.
Crédits : imagine-pendragons.

VOICES IN YOUR HEAD
my stairway goes to:
what feels good tonight:

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 1:11

Bienvenue à toi IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 680866
Je réserve la madame que je ne connais pas IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 135426
Aiden Sellas

Aiden Sellas

Pseudo : Butter
Crédits : myself ; tumblr

VOICES IN YOUR HEAD
my stairway goes to:
what feels good tonight:

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 1:12

Bienvenue IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 174212
Kale Buxton

Kale Buxton

Pseudo : sissi.
Crédits : myself & tumblr.

VOICES IN YOUR HEAD
my stairway goes to:
what feels good tonight:

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 1:16

Vicky IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 852801 BAF
Bienvenue IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 906573
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 1:27

Simon LeMoyne a écrit:
Bienvenue à toi IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 680866
Je réserve la madame que je ne connais pas IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 135426

Merci. I love you
Elle a joué dans Vampire Diaries. tongue

EVERLEE • Melissa. IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 622637
Merci. I love you

TRISTAN •
HAN ALEXANDER. IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 781746
tongue I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 1:29

Bienvenue tongue IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 622637

Dernière édition par Sybil Wardell le Dim 15 Nov - 2:40, édité 2 fois
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 1:31

APICHOU. IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 852801
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 2:23

VICKY IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 852801
Bienvenue IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 622637
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 3:03

DAMON IAN. I love you I love you Je veux un lien. IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 622637
Merci. IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 226982

À peine arrivé, j'emmerde déjà. Mais je voulais savoir si il était possible de prendre Keira Knightley à la place de Kayla Ewell? Embarassed
Sally Driscoll
CORRUPTADMINkill with me tonight
Sally Driscoll

Pseudo : corpseheart.
Crédits : imagine-pendragons.

VOICES IN YOUR HEAD
my stairway goes to:
what feels good tonight:

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 3:05

Tout est possible sur UD IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 135426 Je te fais le changement IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 906573 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 571496
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 3:06

LE FOOOOOOOUET. :bleu):
Merci beaucoup. IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 750130
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 10:37

Simon LeMoyne a écrit:
Tout est possible sur UD

Dis pas ça, ça va finir en anarchie Laughing Arrow

Bienvenue IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 285705 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 285705
Nellie Sundberg
WTF | Give me something that's real, give me half of your bitterest pill
Nellie Sundberg

Pseudo : Nana!
Crédits : Geronimo Thrill et library_of_sex.

VOICES IN YOUR HEAD
my stairway goes to: lieu d'habitation
what feels good tonight:

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 12:19

MON ECLAIR AU CHOCOLAT IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 852801

(t'es quand même moins "à croquer" avec cet avatar là Arrow *PAF*)
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 14:47

Harper Hawthorne a écrit:
Bienvenue IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 285705 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 285705

Merci. I love you

MA CHOUTE À LA CRÈME (c'était ça je crois? Arrow )
Bah Kayla était parfaite, mais, il n'y a pas grand chose sur elle en fait. Pas énormément de photos, et vu qu'elle a pas fait long feu dans VD (paix à son âme Laughing ) J'ai choisis Keira. Laughing Bien que j'hésitais avec Teresa Palmer. Arrow
Nellie Sundberg
Nellie Sundberg

VOICES IN YOUR HEAD
what feels good tonight:

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 15:02

Oui c'est moiiiiii I love you

Non mais je te taquine (enfin, la base est réelle, tu sais ce que je pense de Keira Arrow) mais tu prends qui tu veux, comme ça, tu la rendras intéressante. IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 135426
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 15:30

ÇA FAISAIT LONGTEMPS. IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 852801

Oh, c'est gentille ce que tu dis. IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 226982 J'espère quand même que tu me réserveras un petit lien, parce que Natalie + toi. :bleu):
Nellie Sundberg
Nellie Sundberg

VOICES IN YOUR HEAD
what feels good tonight:

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 15:42

Bien sûr I love you
C'est pas un avatar qui va faire la loi non mais oh IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 424500
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 15:45

IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 852801
Encore heureux, ça serait triste autrement. Surprised Laughing
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 22:17

MAMTOOPINETTEEEEE QUEEE J'AIMEEEEE. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 781746 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 781746 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 781746 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 781746 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 174212 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 852801 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 852801 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 852801 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 135426 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 135426 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 249816 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 249816 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 249816 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 226982 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 226982 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 226982 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 226982
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. EmptyDim 15 Nov - 22:22

TOPINEEEEEEEEEUH. IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 174212 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 622637
EN KATIE EN PLUS. :bleu): :bleu): :bleu): :bleu): :bleu):

IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 226982 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 226982 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 226982 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 750130 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 750130 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 750130 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 101208 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 101208 IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. 802723
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.   IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow. Empty

IMOGEN | no sound, alone in a fight with the fear of an endless sorrow.
Page 1 sur 1